Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Kahri loves to sing.

Here is Kahri singing away. She also will no longer say Thank You. She will say Your Welcome instead. It is quite funny.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

That was cute Dawn. I think Sam is the slow speaker out of these kids who were born at the same time. Most of what he says is mush and hard to decipher.

Dawn said...

K has really improved over the last month. Now she has new words every day!

Dawn said...

I was also going to mention that J took a long time before he started speaking. He had to have speech therapy.

esmiley said...

Hey Dawn,

It was fun to run across your blog...Your kids are so cute and so grown up!

I don't have a current e-mail address for you. E-mail me at emilysother@hotmail.com so I can invite you to our blog. (We had to close it to public).

--Emily Bylund

Mary said...

Hey Nathan! It was great to hear from you. And it's nice to meet you Dawn! Looks like you two have a great family. It'll be fun to keep up with the happenings of the Gee clan this way!

Katie said...

I am so excited you have a blog now. It is way fun, isn't it? Kahri is so old!! YOur kids are, as usual, totally adorable! Miss you!

Debbie Murdock said...

So Cute!!! I like how she started preparing early to fall down to Ring Around the Rosie!