Here in Danville if we get any snow our school goes on a two hour delay. Apparently the roads get icy and the school buses won't drive on that. We are used to Rochester where the only time we have a delay or school is cancelled is if we are getting 12+ inches of snow during the day. It snowed yesterday. So this morning we had a two hour delay. I wish I had known that before the kids woke up!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dawn, congrats on the blog!
BTW does waiting 2 hours really make a difference? Anyway, glad you've joined the blogging world.
Supposedly it allows some time to clear all the country, hilly roads in our school district. A little sunshine might help, too.
It doesn't make a difference for us since we are less than a block away anyway.
Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so glad to be able to keep up with you guys now. I guess those PA people just do not know how to do snow. : )
Looks good Dawn. Hope you post more than I do (once a month).
Cute picture of the kids in the snow, and under the Christmas tree. Kahri is so big now! Hope you enjoy the blogosphere.
Post a Comment