Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Perks of Radiology

Nathan has been on Ultrasound the past month. Since he started I have been after him to sneak me in for an ultrasound. So finally on Wednesday after work the kids and I met him and we got to see our new little one. Nathan had to run the machine and I was on the bed, so the kids had free reign of the room. They were mostly good about not destroying it:) Our baby is growing and looking healthy. We tried and tried to determine the gender of our child, but the baby was being difficult. First the legs were crossed,then it rolled into a ball, then we ran out of time. So Nathan told me I have to wait until my real ultrasound on the 26 to find out if it's a boy or girl. Bummer. I really wanted to know. Oh well. We'll let you know if the baby cooperates on the 26!

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Are you hoping for a boy?
Sue

Katie said...

I am so glad the baby is healthy! How fun! I love ultrasounds. We are anxious to hear too! Hope you are doing well
KSherman