Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And Thus it begins...

We are painting our house. I really should say Nathan is painting our house with some great help from our friend Jaci. Her son loaned us the scaffolding and they have been working away. One problem is all the rain we've been having lately. It has slowed us down a little. I get to help with the parts I can reach from the ground (when I don't have to be watching the kids). Wish us luck!

Nathan climbing up on the scaffolding so he can reach the top of our house!


We chose a chocolate milk color for our house with a white trim. I am VERY excited!

7 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

The chocolate and white will look very pretty and contemporary. It's amazing what a little bit of paint can do.

Lisa O said...

Hi Dawn and Nathan! Glad to find you in blogosphere. :) We love home projects too, but you guys are brave to tackle such a big one on your own! Good luck. Can't wait to see the finished product.

nvandermeid said...

Hey Dawn and Nathan! I can't believe how big the kiddos have gotten! congrats on number 4 too!!!! I love the house color - browns always look nice. I'll keep my fingers crossed that all goes well.

Katie said...

It looks good enough to drink! Good luck with such a project! I can't believe you guys have been gone for about a year. We miss you!

Amy said...

Love the house color.

WendyJ said...

We're wishing we could do some fixing up, but renting makes that difficult. I really like the chocolate color.

A Forever Family said...

Hey Dawn how's the house painting coming along? Can't wait to see the final result. Are you teaching music class during the summer? I teach preschool music class for our homeschool organization group here in lincoln. My kids our enjoying the whole homeschool thing, not to mention myself too! =) Tanya