I just realised how close I am to having this baby come. I am 35 weeks on Thursday which is when E was born. That means I am 3 weeks away from when I had K which is the longest I have ever gone. So hopefully the baby will come sometime in the next 2-3 weeks. I am ready for the baby to be here. I am excited to hold her and see who she will look like. K asked me yesterday if she could hold the baby. I told her she could once the baby was out of my tummy. She then started to lift my shirt to find the baby. Nathan is busy at work, painting the house (I'll take a picture for an update soon) and scout camp. He leaves a week from Saturday for a full week to be with the scouts. I am not too thrilled about this, but there is not much I can do (unless the baby comes, then he would'nt go :) ). Other than that not too much going on. Here is my lovely 34 week belly. It can only get bigger from here :)
Monday, July 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hang in there. Baby #4 was our easiest baby, but hardest adjustment on our family. Good luck.
You look great Dawn! I am sure you don't feel that way, but you really do!
I just had a very strange dream that you were having twins. Are you sure you're telling us everything? :)
you are glowing! you look beautiful. Good luck!
You look amazing! I am excited to see pictures of the new little addition! ;)
That was a funny story about K lifting up your shirt to find the baby. I love 2+ year olds!
I am so excited! it is getting so close! Can't wait to hear the news
Now don't you look cute. I can't believe that you're almost there. Good luck in the weeks to come! Thank goodness you have a doctor as a husband just in case you don't make it to the hospital in time :) j/k
Hey cuz, you look amazing!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this one. Do you guys have a name yet? Let's talk SOON!!!
Love ya,
Shelley
Hang in their Dawn. You are in our prayers. Can't wait to hear how everything goes.
Post a Comment