Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

H and I stayed at home to pass out candy while Nathan took the older kids out trick or treating. We now have a year supply of candy:)

Here is our cute little Duck.
Our little Fairy.



Our Butterfly. We made the wings out of hangers and nylons. I think they ended up being too heavy.



Our Handsome Cowboy!




What cute kids!

7 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Very cute! I love seeing kids dressed up on Halloween. Hope all is well on your side of the country!

Linford Family said...

Cute costumes!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little bunch! I'm always torn about trick or treating. I want to stay home and see everyone who comes, but I also want to go out! Wish there was a good solution.

Nathan said...

Last year's solution was two nights of trick-or-treating.

Katie said...

Great Job Dawn! We miss you. Hoep you are doing well!

Debbie Murdock said...

All the kids look great!!! I hope they had tons of fun and hopefully they are coming down from the sugar high. Even though I regulate Maryn's candy she always seems to sneak more than I ever intended to give her.

Alison said...

They look so cute! Looks like a fun Halloween. And congratulations on your sweet baby. She's beautiful. You are such a cute family!