Sunday, February 8, 2009

Malingering


Dawn has been sick for the last several days. She just asked for a cough drop, and I had K be the delivery girl. She immediately came back into the kitchen where I was to tell me that she now had a sore throat and needed some "gum" for her throat. Good thing I've been trained to recognize malingering.
She has also mastered the art of the pouty lower lip when she doesn't get things her way.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Is this your first run-in with a drug seeker? Or did you know how to kindly turn her away? Did she hit you up for the good stuff? :)

Jennifer said...

Love it! If they are going to be grouchy, at least they make us laugh sometimes!!

BrianJ said...

When my girls have asked for a cough drop I just give it; they taste awful!

Debbie Murdock said...

Look at that face!!! So priceless!