We headed to UT on the 5. We stayed the night with our good friend the
Robertsons in
Burley (we had so much fun seeing them again) and then headed on to Logan.
On Friday we went to Bear Lake. It was a little chili, but the kids still had a lot of fun. Even after
sun screening all of us were burnt (no one else was though). I realised that night that I need help with my sun screening skills. I missed many spots on J's back. E didn't get the back of her legs. and H had a little on her shoulders. It was still fun though!

H probably had about 3 mouthfuls of sand. She kept putting it in her mouth and then spitting it out.

H also LOVED walking around in the water. I took her around for awhile, then my Mom took her for a little while.

Saturday was a big extended family reunion on my Dad's side. It was a long day, but it was fun to see so much family and I hadn't see in long time.
H's cousin loved pushing her around in the stroller.

Saturday night we had a big party for my Mom's Mom. She is turning 90 in December so we had a big birthday bash. I was neat to hear all the stories from my aunts and uncles. We ended up leaving early because it had been a long day for my kids.
Sunday we drove down to Layton for my cousin's mission report then we headed on to Orem.
1 comment:
You're bear lake trip sounded a lot like ours. I think I missed you by about a week.
Post a Comment