I had to go to the dentist on Wednesday morning. So I had my friend came over to watch the little girls while I was gone. This is how I found H when I got home.
Apparently she had cried until the last 15 minutes and then fell asleep on the stair. She then fell down and used the stair as her pillow. She was a little disoriented when she woke up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhhh!!! What a sweet little girl! I love her! I'm sure that's how it would go for our baby too - so far we've been able to put him to sleep before the babysitter gets here, so he doesn't even know I'm gone.
Ha, that is too cute! About sending us our things-you don't have to worry about sending Bret's shoes-he doesn't need those that bad. You don't need to send the air pump either, but I am wondering if you found a shoe of Maggie's up in the little girls room where we stayed. I brought them and she never wore them so that would be the only place they would be. It's just a pink and white slip on tennis shoe sort of. That would be the only thing we would need right now. Just let us know what the shipping charges are so we can repay you. Thanks a lot!
Post a Comment