Sunday, February 14, 2010

February and what I have been up too.

February started out all right. I decided it was time for a hair cut and some color. I went to a salon just up the street from us (walking through the 6 inches of snow that had just fallen) and had them cut and highlight my hair. I love it! I also spent time painting and doing crafts. Here are two of my projects. I had a friend cut the letters out for me last year and finally got around to painting them. I had fun and really like the way they turned out!


2 comments:

Marie said...

I meant to say to you on sunday that I love your hair cut and color looks great. I am so over due for a Haircut !

Debbie Murdock said...

Cute hair cut!!! Nothing like feeling like a million bucks after a cut and color.