Thursday, February 24, 2011

One full hand.

This little girl turned 5 on the 18.  She insisted on a Ballerina party so we have 6 friends over after school and danced, ate yummy treats and had  a pinata. Here are 5 things I love about KEG.
1. Is very feminine. Loves wearing skirts or dresses.  Apparently I did this when I was her age.
2. Loves to sing. She is always singing. 
3. Loves learning.  She is constantly doing her "homework".
4. Loves to snuggle and give kisses.
5. She is beautiful.  With her green eyes and blond hair.

We love having K in our family!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

When you were here last, Nathan kept saying that K and Isabelle reminded him of each other. They really are a lot a like! Happy b-day K!! Do you do the first letters for privacy reasons?

Kelley said...

Happy Birthday, little princess! Something about that girl just makes me smile every time I see her!