4 weeks after moving back to PA we started our family vacation. This vacation would take us from the east coast to the west coast and we ended up driving around 6000 miles. We left on a Friday night as soon as Nathan finished with work. We made it into Ohio. Next day we drove through Chicago and stayed the night in Minneapolis. We attended a Sacrament meeting there then drove all the way to Montana. Monday we made it to Spokane WA. Tuesday we made it to Seattle where we stayed with our great friends from Rochester the Standages! For Dinner we went over to our other Rochester friend's house the Jones. All of us served in the Rochester 4th Branch together so it was so much fun to be together again!
After a fun evening and a good nights sleep we left for the Oregon Coast and the Linford Family Reunion.
2 comments:
So jealous that you got to go to Seattle! I so wish I could go back to visit. You can take the girl out of the west coast but you can't take the west coast out of the girl!
AAAAHHHH!!! You were in Oregon and I didn't even know. That's where we live now. I wish we could have visited with you.
Post a Comment