Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Indianapolis

At the end of March we made a trip to Indianapolis to visit my sister Carrie and family. My parents and sister Hannah were also there visiting. We had a ton of fun. We went to the Indianapolis speed way and got to see the race car museum. We went hiking around Indian Mounds state park. We also went swimming which was a fun treat. The kids had a great time seeing Grandma and Grandpa and playing with their cousins. Nathan and I had a double date with Carrie and Jordan (we let Hannah tag along) and saw the movie Bedtime Stories. My Dad took the kids fishing a couple times, but they didn't catch anything. They also got to help plant a garden! It was a fun vacation.

Nathan and the kids on the Bus for our tour of the Indy 500 race track.


This yellow car was one of J's favorite. My sister and E in front of it.


J was in Heaven.

It is made for one person, but our three kids fit!

Hiking at Indian Mounds. They kids had a blast playing in this canoe.



H had so much fun riding in the backpack.


4 comments:

SeelyFamily said...

Wow!!! I am trying to decide which sister that is...she looks so much like Teresa, but I know it's not Teresa. :) She is beautiful! It looks like a fun time you all had together!

Dawn said...

It's Hannah.

SeelyFamily said...

Call me strange...but I couldn't stop thinking about it last night...and then I realized it had to be Hannah. :) Wow. It has been so long since I have seen her, anyone of you actually. Well, if you ever make it to Texas, look us up, we would love have you stop in. :)

Debbie Murdock said...

Your tripped looked like so much fun! They must be superb travelers from all the long distance family vacations.