Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures


I posted a bunch today so be sure to scroll down and read everything.


This past weekend was our spring break. We celebrated by going to Washington D.C. Nathan has a cousin there and we had so much fun staying with them. On Friday we made it in to the Air and Space Museum. We had braved the subway with our kids and after going through one museum, we decided to just head home. We stopped by the D.C. Temple so that the kids could 'touch the Temple'. Nathan and I were able to go back later for the 8:30 session. This was great except for the fact that we had stayed up talking until 2 the night before :)


Saturday the weather was supposed to be nice so that we could get pictures outside. It rained all day. We were able to get some pictures inside and at a Mall. We had a few turn out.


For Easter we had fun going to church and spending time as a family. I didn't get any pictures taken before church and the kids changed too fast after church. Maybe next year!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, cute! Sorry I had such a hard time with the focus. Silly weather! Lighting (and not having totally shaky hands) is everything. :D We had so much fun having you here! We won't keep you up until two next time, though. ;)

Shelley Gee said...

I was just going to say that I thought I had read about this on Annie's blog, and I guess I was right. I so wish I could come down a visit with all of you! I miss you guy's!!!!

Shelley Gee said...

The pictures are soooo darling too!

Debbie Murdock said...

I love the black and white pictures you have of the kids. So much fun!!

Shelly Linford said...

Your pictures are adorable. I can't believe how big all of your kids are. I can't wait to see them again and to meet Hayley.

Sarah Smyth said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are growing up so fast. It seems like it's been forever since we've seen you guys. Maybe this summer?