I turned 30 at the begining of this month. Nathan had told me in advance that there was "no way" he could take the day off because of too many other resident's being gone. He asked me to drive him to work since it was raining. Half way there he told me that he had taken the day off after all and that we could head home. He made me a delicious breakfast after getting the kids off to school. I taught my music class at the library upon Nathan's insistance because he wanted to see what it was like. We went out to lunch at Red Robin. Since my sister was visiting we took her and the little girls with us. Nathan grilled some Steaks and made a to die for Lemon Cake for me. It was a very good day and I love being 30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a sweet husband and a tease! Happy 30th!!!
Happy 30th Birthfday Dawn! You look great! I think 30 will be the beginning of the best!
Okay, that cake looks seriously good. Happy 30th.
Post a Comment