Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And another makes 5.

Our house will be getting a little more crowded this Christmas.   We will be having a little boy join our family at the end of December.   Everyone is thrilled and can't wait for the little guy to get here.  It has been 7 years since I had a little boy.  J is VERY excited to finally have a baby brother even though they will be so far apart in age.

10 comments:

Abbey said...

Congratulations!

WendyJ said...

Congrats!! We never did figure out how to have boys.

Katie and Eric said...

Congrats! Another boy will be fun.

SeelyFamily said...

So exciting. I guess I didn't miss the big announcement after all... I checked your blog the other day before you posted this last time. :) I hope everything is going GREAT!!!!!

Meikjn said...

hooray! congrats.

Ariel Spencer said...

When I told Daren you were pregnant he asked, "So what is that 8 now?" I told him it was only 5.

Yolanda said...

Exciting!-Dawn. Thanks for sharing. Love Ya

Debbie Murdock said...

Oh my gosh...I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! After having the baby I've been slacking in my blog reading. I'm so excited for you guys. Hopefully you can make it closer to your duedate this time...or maybe you're just lucky you go early!

Laura Standage said...

Congratulations!!! Steve can relate to J's excitement; he & his brother are 9 years apart but VERY close all the same. Great to hear such happy news!

Leanne said...

Can't wait to see Baby Gee! Such beautiful kids! And as for Daren's comment, he must think you are in competition with Shanine Pirella. LOL!