Looks like a good idea to keep the trouble-maker strapped up!!:)
I hear ya- the boys are a little loving at times at my house too.
Now that's a job! Lots of love in your house! Happy late birthday to the 2 girlies from us! They are both so beautiful. It was fun to learn more about their personalities.
He is so precious!!! And I totally understand!!!
Thanks for the laugh! That picture of H says it all! What a crack-up!
we have the same problem. babies are pretty cute, not sure I blame the older kids. the messy mischievous pic is hilarious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like a good idea to keep the trouble-maker strapped up!!:)
I hear ya- the boys are a little loving at times at my house too.
Now that's a job! Lots of love in your house!
Happy late birthday to the 2 girlies from us! They are both so beautiful. It was fun to learn more about their personalities.
He is so precious!!! And I totally understand!!!
Thanks for the laugh! That picture of H says it all! What a crack-up!
we have the same problem. babies are pretty cute, not sure I blame the older kids. the messy mischievous pic is hilarious.
Post a Comment