Sunday, July 31, 2011

Spring in the Gee house.

Here is a quick update of what we did in the spring.
E entered the school science fair.  Can you tell her Dad helped her?


In case you can't tell the project was on Habanero peppers and how to store them.

 We also live in our pajamas.  It was very cold outside and many days the kids would come home and change into their pajamas.

 Here is evidence that even though H tortures little A, he loves her very dearly.
 Easter.  E in her Easter Dress

A few Easter pictures with the kids minus A.  I think I was at home feeding him while Nathan took the others for a photo shoot.


 Mothers Day.  This was about the best shot we got of all 5.  Not very great, but I am very blessed!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, your little guy is getting so big so fast! We wish we could have seen him, along with you guys, at the reunion. You were missed!!