Sunday, July 31, 2011

Houses



On February first we put on house in the market for sale by owner.  By mid April I had shown house to about 15 people, but no offers.  I was a little discouraged and after talking Nathan and I decided to list our house with a realtor.  We signed papers even though I had one more person that was coming to look.  This last person that I showed loved the house and we started negotiations.  To make a long and frustrating story short we ended up having to involve our realtor and his and paying more.  We were able to negotiate a price for the house that wouldn't leave us losing too much and we sold our home!  We lived in that home for 4 years and truly loved it.  It was our first home and we built many great memories.  We will miss you!

No comments: