Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter!

We had a fun Easter at Nathan's parents. The kids looked great before church and amazingly still looked good after church! We had a fun Easter egg hunt Saturday night. There is still a lot of candy in our house! I guess I need to let the kids have more so I don't eat all of it :)

E, J, and K after church on Sunday.


The whole family after church.

The kids with Grandpa and Grandma.


The before church shot!



2 comments:

Kristi said...

Cute Pictures. Your family looks great--and Kahris smile is so cute. Emily looks alot like Kami to me in these pictures. Dad sure looks enthused. :)

Marne said...

Hi Nathan...you have a great looking family! I haven't seen you in a long time...you are looking more like David now...crazy. Glad you got to see your parents....isn't that great you can see the parents on their mission?