Tuesday, April 1, 2008

It's a girl....we think.

I had my ultrasound last week. Everything is looking great and it was fun to see the baby move around and wiggle her toes! The baby was being very modest and really wasn't letting the tech get a good look at the gender. We did get a quick peak and the tech wanted to say it was a girl, but wouldn't because it was only for a second. Nathan had given me a second ultrasound the week before and we thought it was clear it was a girl, but with his lack of experience we didn't want to completely rely on this. So, after seeing the ultrasound on Thursday we have determined we are having a girl unless at a future ultrasound we are proven wrong:) We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Congratulations! I've been checking since March 26th wondering what you guys were having. Sounds like you've had a fun couple of weeks and your family pictures look great! Such a cute family!

Amy said...

Girls are great. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

You can never have too many girls. Congratulations!!

Katie said...

we love girls too!
KSherman

Linford Family said...

Yaa! Now our baby girl will have a girl friend her age in the family. That is fun! Sounds like things are going well in your lives, I enjoyed reading your blog. This blog thing is kinda fun!

Anna said...

Congratulations!!! But I'm starting to feel a little bad for J. : )