Thursday, September 18, 2008

Big Sister

On Monday Nathan and I were making lunch when I decided I had better check on K. I walked in the living room to find this.


K had decided that she needed to share the paint mixing sticks with her little sister. K loves her little sister dearly and I have to keep a close watch on her to make sure she isn't hurting little H. After removing the painting sticks I went back in the kitchen with K. She left a few minutes later and Nathan went to check on her. He found her siting by H and she had put the microwave plate cover on top of the baby (he didn't take a picture). K is sure keeping me busy!

2 comments:

WendyJ said...

Looks like she's taking good care of her baby sister!

Debbie Murdock said...

Oh my goodness! Hopefully the paint sticks were dry.