Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Firsts

Well J and E are now back into school. J started back into preschool today. Because of his September birthday he has one more year of pre-K. E started last Monday and has been loving it. They were both very ready to be back in school. Little K misses them. I hope that she will be good about playing on her own in a little while!
This was the only shot J would pose for. I tried to get one after school, but he didn't want one.

E posed for me before and after school so I had a better pick!

3 comments:

Debbie Murdock said...

Your kids are growing up so fast!! It's probably nice to have that little extra time during the day with less kids.

WendyJ said...

I'm sure it's nice to have a little break while they're gone, but still having 2 little ones at home as you know can still be exhausting. Cute pics and cute wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

Man, when did they grow up so big? Hope you're enjoying a little more quiet during the day? Are you getting any sleep?