Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Boy



My little boy turned 5 yesterday! I can't believe how fast time is going. He has been into Star Wars lately so he was thrilled to get a light saber, and Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader action figures. He also got more K-nex which he loves. He had a great day. Here are 5 things I love about my J.


1- I love his smile. It really lights up his whole face.


2- He gives great hugs and kisses. The kid loves to be close and snuggle.


3- He is very creative. He loves to build things out of whatever he has around.


4- He loves playing with his sisters. He ends up playing house a lot, but he's fine with that.


5- He is full of energy. Of course this also has a negative side, but when it's for the right thing he is fun to watch.

3 comments:

A Forever Family said...

What a cute cake. Did you make that? What would boys do without star wars? My oldest boy had a major thing for star wars, and still plays with his action figures and light sabor every now and then. Hey are you still keeping up with your flower arranging now'n'days?

Debbie Murdock said...

Awesome birthday cake!!! Enjoy the cuddling while it lasts.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! Great pics, and amazing to see J so old! (I think he'll always be 2 in my memory.) --Laura