Saturday, October 4, 2008

A Blessing

We blessed our baby last Sunday. This was the first time without any family. We are sure blessed to have such great friends out here that become our family while we are away. Little H's blessing was beautiful. Nathan did a great job speaking despite the microphones not working at all. I think I heard most of the blessing. Nathan also bore his testimony. Right in the middle of his testimony J and K started to sing "Moses supposes his toeses are roses" from the movie Singing in the Rain. It was classic. At least they were singing about Moses :)

Before Church.

Crazy pose with Dad.

Me and my four.

My three beautiful girls.

4 comments:

BrianJ said...

Very nice.

Debbie Murdock said...

Dawn you look fantastic. How cute your kids know that song from Singing in the Rain...one of my all time favorites...nice timing too :)

Kristi said...

That is a beautiful little blessing dress. And Dawn you look great too.

Shelley Gee said...

Hey cuz's
I wish I could have been at that blessing...I miss you guys so much! I can't believe that Hai...sorry H has just turned into a little person. It just seems like she was scrunchy and red in the last picture I saw. What an adorable family...and the best part is that I'm part of it...a little :D
Love ya,