Thursday, October 16, 2008

On Potty Training and Being a Woman

We are currently in the process of potty training this little princess. So far things are going great. She loves wearing underwear and does a pretty good job, with many reminders from me. We still have her in pullups at night. One night after her bath I had put a pullup on her then proceeded to help the other children. We said prayers and read scriptures. When I was putting her in bed I noticed a pullup right in front of her dresser. She had changed into underwear without telling me and was headed to bed happy with the situation. She can be awfully sneaky.
Another story about this little princess. Thursday morning she woke up when Nathan was still in the shower. She came into our room and asked if I would make her a cape out of her little blanket. A little history, until about 2 weeks ago anytime K had a cape she insisted that she was super man. I tried to get her to be super woman or super girl, but it was always super man. So Thursday morning she had the cape on and started to "fly" around our room. As soon as she heard the bathroom door open she took off flying down the hall and loudly announced to Nathan "Daddy I'm a WOMAN".

No comments: