Thursday, October 16, 2008

What a Chunker

Yesterday Little H turned 9 weeks old. She also had her 2 month appointment. She is weighing in at 14 lbs and is 23 1/2 inches long (in the hospital they measured her at 23 inches, but at her one week appointment they shrunk her to 21 1/2 inches). She is my biggest so far. She is a little cutie and we love her.
H is smiling and starting to coo and have conversations with me. She also is a great sleeper at night. She will at least give me a 5-6 hour stretch every night. She is smothered with love by her siblings and is very much an important part of our family.


I almost got her to smile here. I'm working on it.


4 comments:

Shelley Gee said...

Oh, she is so cute guys! And I really am happy that K figured out that she is a woman...that is great news!!

ReadingFamily said...

Hi guys, Your growing family is so cute. Dawn you look so good and your baby is still so little. I'm glad that you guys are all doing so well.

Debbie Murdock said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she was 14 pounds at 2 months...I love bigger babies...I always have stick figure babies.

Heather Palmer said...

Dawn I love looking at your blog. What cute kids you have. I can't believe you have 4! Then again I can't believe I have 2. Your arms must be strong from carrying around such a big baby. =)