Monday, February 2, 2009

Pink Eye

Last week J came home from school with very red itchy eyes. We thought it may be allergies at first, but after a couple of days we knew it was pink eye. He ended up missing most of school last week (it helped that Wed. was a snow day). By the time Saturday rolled around and no one else had it I thought we were out of the woods. Apparently not. E started with a pink eye yesterday. Hopefully it doesn't reach anyone else!

2 comments:

SeelyFamily said...

I am so sorry that your little ones have pink eye. A couple weeks before Christmas Ali had pink eye in both eyes, it was miserable for her. Luckily, Mark and I didn't get it. I hope the same for the rest of your family! Good luck!

BrianJ said...

I had never even heard of pink eye until we lived in Rochester. And it seems so silly---okay, so what? my eye is pink---but that monster exacted vengeance on my family several times.