Sunday, December 28, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas from our house to yours. We are a little late getting anything out to anyone this year. I apologise. Hopefully they will get sent soon. Here is a list of 5 things we accomplished this year.
1. H was born August 13. A very welcome addition to our family.
2. We painted the out side of our house! It took 5 months, but we love it.
3. Nathan passed his Physics boards! Now he can start Moonlighting!
4. E and J both played fall soccer and loved it!
5. 3 of our 4 children are potty trained!
We wish everyone a very happy new year and hope it is a successful one for everyone!









4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful 2008 (and I am SO jealous that 3/4 of your posterity is potty-trained; I was hoping Santa would somehow endow the twins with that ability as MY Christmas present). :) Love all the pics of your family. Thanks for the updates, and Happy New Year!

Debbie Murdock said...

Merry Christmas indeed! You have such a beautiful family! I hope the New Year brings just as much happiness.

Jodi said...

What a cute family. Love you guys. Can't wait to see you all again.

Unknown said...

Your family is so sweet. Hope you have a happy new year.