Sunday, February 22, 2009

Terrific Three's

K turned 3 on the 18. She is our little cheeser. She loves to smile, laugh, and play with E and J. She smothers H with love. She is our little princess and lives in dress ups. We had a princess party with "Pinkalious" cupcakes. We love you K. Happy Birthday! Opening presents.
We played kiss the frog prince. They loved it.


Here is K on her birthday. This is a heart shaped pink cake that she requested. She loves pink!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures, Happy Birthday K!

Katie and Eric said...

She is super cute! I can't believe that she is already 3.:)

Debbie Murdock said...

She's grown up so much!!! You're more optimistic than I am with the Terrific Three's...I think we called them the Impossible Three's.

Dawn said...

Deb, I am trying to be positive. On most days I would agree with you about three's :)

Nathan said...

Deb,
I saw she's a two year old with one year of experience.

Linford Family said...

She is so adorable! Happy Birthday to both your super cute girls! So, does that mean the "terrible two" symptoms are gone now! (Please say yes!)

esmiley said...

some of those accessories look familiar...Target dollar spot purple tutus and pink foam tiaras. these are must haves at our home. fun party!

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute, Dawn; I love how different from each other they are, too. Keep up the good work, and good luck staying positive (I'm working on that one, too). :)