K got lots of play food and dress ups. She was happy princess.
J got a lot of costumes like superman, knight, Ankian Skywalker. He also got some Curious George books that he loves.
Nathan finally got an acoustic guitar. Santa surprised him with it this year. He is taking free lessons on line and is already getting some songs down. He is very happy with his gift!
I got some fun things too, but I am happy that everyone loved what they received!
2 comments:
What are the online lessons Nathan is taking? It's surprising to see K so big, by the way.
There's a website at www.guitarnoise.com that has a bunch of lessons. Mainly text and a few MP3 files so you can hear what is being described. The "beginner" lessons assume a little familiarity with music and the guitar of which I only have half. There are plenty of resources on this website to fill in the gaps. The lessons are taught through songs for beginners, which are mainly a bunch of old rock songs.
Post a Comment