Very cute house. Where are you guys living now?
Love the colors you chose!
Oh my gosh! I was dying over your ladder re-enactment! Thanks for not dying yourself. Your house looks awesome...nothing like a fresh coat of paint to make something feel brand-new!
Dawn and Nathan your house looks so GREAT! What hard work and you did a great job!
The house looks great! Who is your painter??:) I am glad that you will have a few years to enjoy the new look!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute house. Where are you guys living now?
Love the colors you chose!
Oh my gosh! I was dying over your ladder re-enactment! Thanks for not dying yourself. Your house looks awesome...nothing like a fresh coat of paint to make something feel brand-new!
Dawn and Nathan your house looks so GREAT! What hard work and you did a great job!
The house looks great! Who is your painter??:) I am glad that you will have a few years to enjoy the new look!
Post a Comment